🌸💮PINK PETAL🌸💮

🌸💮PINK PETAL🌸💮


Coffee ☕ or milkshake 🥛

She asked from the cafe! I said I want  black tea with some potato chips....

I met her after a very long days of unfortunate duration, that's really bittersweet chocolate 🍫to be in distance....


Few years back....


GRAPE INSTITUTE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE

@Yercaud

6:43AM


That was cold winter windy,air was quite active as always,I was polishing myself hahaa in the sense getting ready for my college,that was calm welcoming morning,I could see some partial mist and translucent fog, the soothing Melodies of birds by road side,I was cycling and waving at milk man,the street vendor who crossed me,the smiling  red roses from the small bouquet shop lit more smile on my surface,My doggy wagging behind me as I was husshing him to get back to home,as I reached college it was his routine to drop me destination, sudden still in the cycle stand was odd,usual chaos was absent and I turned back it was a girl,She was popularly pretty pink  short girl with brown hair, twinkling grey  eyes the tiny dimple added her beauty,She was compact  with her attire white salwar kameez and catchy  make over.infact the silence was because of her presence,I prevented me to look at her but my eyes wanted to stuck up at her,it pulled me in...and in...I managed to reach my class of computer science,I was curiously waiting for my friends to pour out about her,luckily My teacher started uttering ,"Zaam could you please go to G- Block and call the new comer Ziya of fashion designing?she is left out with some pending works " I shook my heard and went in search of that girl,I verified with my seniors as she belonged to current final year,she joined here the previous week...my senior called the name ziya,yes it was her back!yeahh!  again gotta chance to look her once more,I  heard nothing Except the name ZIYA❣️......




🌺Part_2🌺


Cannot take my eyes off,after a pause of two minutes I asked "Ziya right"? Mam was calling you...for that:

She looked at me as if I was Calling her for attendance and she was like I'm present,she said "Yes I will catch her".but mind repeated catch her "Zaam don't miss her".The next day I reached the College gate before the arrival of security hahaa,I was filled with anxiety,I was dumbstruck to know that she was the only daughter of our new HOD, highlighting was that her Father was military person, which was alarming now and then,My friend Started passing comments narrated a scene of me inside the bars,


A week passed away just by viewing her entry and exit,I haven't gathered guts to utter a word,


6:30PM

@basketball court


Birds setting out to rest on their nests,with their dear ones,The prompt pattern magnetised me,When I Stepped out of my lab and thought of taking a look into basketball Court, Never had idea of playing but my hostel mate wanted me to give a try,I was in the game and I was,Seriously sweating,I just changed my vision for few secs again it was her playing Ziya, tennis with her mates,Now I wanted to join that too, but I was helpless,she came and sat in our bench we were like cashew soaked in water base,but that gave us new experience after a long time,that vibes altered our routine,she asked do you carry water bottle here? May I take it? I jumped up and searched for my bottle and gave it to her,she shared with her friends and drank the left out,that moment of seconds heart was pumping so fast when she was seated beside me and even talked to me,I bother less if she was a senior,who cares,it was all first time for me.I waited,waited, waited and all for this to happen,yes this little litted conversation will keep me alive for some days,I was lucky that day,I took my cycle left, Rishab other basketball national player of our college famous and popular called the "LADDER".I was recapturing the moments and returning home alone,there I spotted her once again it was caughter past 9 and she was alone standing and looking at her phone,I called Ziya? aren't yu late? Why are yu here? She said it was her friend's birthday that day so planned to cut cake in the middle of the road,I felt strange about the idea!but liked because it was her planning,she asked me to wait and join them,I said it will be strange if I'm here,she said no that will do,I agreed and we had purchased balloons,creams, chocolates,cakes, we created a huge mess by pouring of water all over, those rhythmic hoos and Haas of girls,they didn't complete it,I asked everyone to move as it was half past eleven,she said she may join me if am okay,I told me I'm always okay with this or forever' okay with this.


The end of 2nd semester


Days moved on we Started meeting every evening,and it became my habit to drop her at her home,we talked and walked each day.

I was with my dad in Calcutta I accompanied him to offer some help in his office work.i gotta a call that too call from her side,we never createts the the habit of talking in phone or chatting.

That day my head got blasted or you can call I was injured by the shock news,she rang and told that she is going to leave college the next day,

Her cousins have applied for her new degree in Philippines,they have planned to live together in their apartment,I thought she was pranking. I cut the call and returned to College, the next day and Never believed what she said,was damn true.I checked the register the name was struck,YES SHE LEFT THE COLLEGE.....





To be continued ✨











 

Comments

  1. https://spinnedscarf.blogspot.com/2021/04/pink-petal.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. இக்கதை என்னை கவர்ந்தது, இக்கதையை குறும்படமாக உருவாக்க தங்களுக்கு விருப்பம் உள்ளதா?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My school bag🎒

The dim🕯️

My heaven🌼