The scar🐾

 🖍️THE SCAR🖍️

When I gaze at you, 

I see starring eyes of yours towards me, secretly wanting to convey the headline,

Oops! I notice a scar,not on my face,

but those traces peeping behind the wall,

Haunting me from the bottom,

My layouts are magnified ,

when I scroll back, my vision gets blurred,   

I find them in surplus chopped into fragments lying inverted,

I don't regret for what had happened,

but yes I think I am,

Hurdles at doorstep knocking

Mind occupied with anxiety,

Those Disappeared stubborness,

It's obvious that no one is stoic here,

Countless cubic memories,

Dragging me deep down of my childhood,

Blowing a clariant call

I wish I could become an invisible creature  

Needed an owl she could steal away,  

The Weary counts 

How long you can pretend that yua pretty,

Your inner soul tends to murmur 

Environment seems shrinking 

When yu get reminded off,

Your unrequirred stuffs deposited,

Needs some detachment

The covered up bottled emotions

Should get unboxed 

So that yu minds get lubricated,

Yu heart feels like a feather

 May new things germinate

 Yet inevitable u need to drive too long 


Are yu wanting me to hide this in my pocket!!?🤫




  -Mahimaa Saravanan💫




 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My school bag🎒

The Torch light🔦

The dim🕯️