Nature🌺

 🍂Nature 🌾 

The narrow escape of darkness , The thickened fine morning Velvety greeny  grass  greeting, Tall branches peeping out and glancing at me, Dew drops comfortably seated on the leaves, when my eyeball enlarged  keenly Noticing the tiny vivid butterfly  Giving a solitary fly,  that mesmerizing moment Dragged me into jug of joy Birds out of their hermit,  readily assembled out to fetch some seeds and fruits,  A very few with chirping and mellow wandering above the horizon, Shining flowers freshly Shook head, A couple of squirrel ingesting nuts on the top of the tree, I was on my foot at balcony, Sipping up a coffee and admiring the nature, Soon after,I collected the sprinkle of happiness it provided It formed the compact layer  Running over and over Am  floating in the pool of  blessings I feel content and complete, Holding your delightness am lingering around, I slightly Turned up and saw those skies waving at me giving a comfy sigh The Nature's signature inculcating  deep imprint Unable to round off my unfolded euphoria❣️  I wonder how I  failed to notice! Yet I don't have anyone to hush me up!🤫   

 Mahimaa Saravanan💫

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My school bag🎒

The Torch light🔦

The dim🕯️