The Torch light🔦

 

Everything what we see or heard isn't true yet verified once may be called smartness.


I'm Nibha of twenty three, I'm here as it was my parents compulsion,they have dropped me in to earn some job,they considered computer science is the only option and I'm now in IT company working out of unwill I was interested in gymnastics and was even sent to classes earlier,which later turned to be my passion,I took private women's hostel and only hope of mine was Kiara my childhood friend in the sense of some fourth or fifth standard we were together later they shifted to karantaka,The years passed I met her in my office coincidentally and she was quite happening girl.I saw her the previous month in the front corridor and stuck up with her,we had planned the coming month to stay together as we took single room separately.


11:45 PM

@panaji


RAISE WOMEN'S HOSTEL




Uff I'm again late now, thank god my scooty never got punctured as it always does in my hard times,The incomplete night with heavy rain,I was wet a bit drenched, I got freshed up and returned to bed,I was accumulated with tiedness what essential was my sleep,I was half asleep my phone vibrated and then rang twice,I searched for my phone and checked the time it was half past two,the screen showed KIARA in sudden shock,I was getting up to wear my slippers and see her whether everything was fine at her place, the power was off.I was in search of torch I couldn't find as I misplaced it the last day,I found something strange,there was complete silence outside filled with whole deep darkness,my phone was dying out of charge, I tried to redial her but couldn't,I managed to reach her and knocked the door,there was no response, mind was popping out with ultimate questions, may be was she pranking to me? Or really stuck up somewhere?I gave my full punch and shouted her name all the people from that surrounding gathered up to see what was happening.Many even tried to call her.I was more nervous and our security tried back to open the door,but the room from inside was locked,This added to my nervousness I started sweating and I was out of drops over me, every one tried to call her,again and again nothing was working, everyone was like where is she and what happened to her? only thing haunting me was she kidnapped? Or she is in deep sleep?It was informed that she didn't go to live with her family in her home town,they heard the bitter news and hurried to reach here. As we lived in the 14th floor.the only option was to break the door and get Inside,As the process Started I was back to my place to drink water,I saw opposite to our hostel we had some renovation works going on,and I was standing in balcony and drinking water,it was half past three now .I could notice some persons Carrying huge rocket statue each one had one,but it was clearly visible that they couldn't bear the weight but some how they were fast moving,this told me something from inside,I rang to security asked him to check the workers.he said it was for some interior decoration it was taken to shop,As my mind told don't stop here and start to search her I was getting back to our regular cafe,the park,the pizza hut.the gym,but found no where,the only option was our office,I took rupak uncle the neighbouring person and his sons along with me to office,It was announced that there was no night shift that day,she was put up in 2nd day shift by 6,it should be over for her,I checked her attendance it was shown that she was absent that day,that was a great shock,but morning I saw her waving at me asked to go for shopping the next day she said she had some conference that day, even I too attended that but of different timings,rupak uncle and his sons searched every corner,I thought of checking the cameras,I saw her team leader rushing very fastly from the room,The rude TL of their batch ,I wanted to see him and narrate but he was dumbstruck seeing me,when I said Kiara he said it was emergency for him to go now and left the place,I went to camera chamber and I could see the screen showing DELETION COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY!    


Part_2

The torch light


DELETION COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY....



I informed rupak uncle to check so that we may get any hints,I followed him spontaneously I could see his car reaching to his home and hence they are vacating,I was following him with utmost speed by then Kiara's parents informed police,and while riding on the way I was thinking of her phone call, she had called me twice, where is the Mobile then? I could figure out that it was in her room,even while entering I could point her vehicle in the parking area,now filled with containers of confusions,I became hyper if her vehicle is here then how did she reach there and what about her mobile now?Rupak uncle's son was techie he rang me,I had to again reach the office,he drawn out the deleted videos,it was her usual entering and but odd exiting,unfortunately she had committed some mistakes and she had quarrel with his TL,in anger he threw the glass vase down it pierced her hand and she got hurt,she hurried to her cabin,and walked out of the office,She reached the parking area and automatically fainted,after that video was collapsed nothing was visible may be they would have hacked the functioning,but this was emergency,I informed police,by then I heard the renovation works again opposite to office,there I could remember some persons who were working at our place too,I felt fishy,there was well organised tiles, stones,bricks and the same or may be another rocket 🚀 models near by,This was too alarming,Our colleagues were assigned the duty to check out TL,why was he hurried to vacate soon and informed leave for 1 month, everything seemed negative,How did her phone reach to her home,then who else called me,if it all she was kidnapped,who came inside the room,I rushed to our hostel and checked the camera over there,the camera showed nothing the screen was blurred,The last record was like some old grandma with her stick she came Inside and she was the only person who lives alone in our women's hostel,no one is there to take care of her,she works as sales person in some Departmental store so that she could manage her rest of life,she never talks to anyone as she was mentally affected she talks to her own self,tried committing suicide because of dipression,just leaves a small smile to security,but that was her last entry,Now the inspector convinced her parents and informed me to be relaxed they haven't opened the bed room yet in which the mobile was kept, finally the room was opened and that scenerio shook everyone's head,the pool of blood shed ,there was scattered blades and knives, there was a broken mobile that was KIARAS'S I shouted,I started shivering constantly I couldn't bear the smell but there was a no trace of dead body.white clothes and cottons were hung in the surrounding,The security heard some sound inside the almirah There was a huge cage in which the there was big black OWL,With its wide open eyes gazing at us,as if it has the capacity to engulp us all together in one go.I had surplus amount of perplexity, what's happening arround me,one of the collegue came inside and told me that,it was informed by police that ,The Owl was from TL'S house,in the camera kept outside of his house, he had habit of growing owls and the owl was continuously working hard to move out of the cage, we shifted the owl outside,The case was becoming tough day by day,I continued my routine but missed her so much,I somehow wanted to find out the mystery, whether she was alive or not,but if she was kidnapped we should get a call from that kidnapper nothing happened like that so,after examining the report the police asked us to join him for the lunch,her poor parents couldn't control their patience they thought she was killed and only worry was they couldn't see her at her last breathe,We reached his office he said that the blood which was there in the room was of not the HUMAN BLOOD!  

Part_3


IT WAS NOT A HUMAN BLOOD!



The police 🚓 informed that it was some chemical composition,which appeared red, After looking👀 into various dimensions,I thought of visiting the TL directly, definitely he should know something, without informing anybody,I got ready by my side and started in search🔍 of him,I could locate his place and there I could spot that old lady 🧓from our hostel was out if his home 🏠and moving very quickly,She looked tensed.I rang☎️ to police'and they caught her at the right time.The door was half opened and I went Inside his House holding my breath,there I could see many owls 🦉kept arranged in the rack,there was a huge grey wall with brownish door,I could see some symbol written on it, denoting something but I couldn't figure out what was that.Room seemed like it was half baken,there were several cracks every where,full of web and all types of Insects flying all over. I saw a man with black frilled coat, wearing Sandal trilby🎩 ,with the white framed spectacles,👓the room was dark and there was a tiny lamp the glow was making the room sensible,I was capturing📸 the images in a hurry,unfortunately dog Started Barking,The man shook his head left to right and vanished in fraction of eye blink👀,I was struggling with these owls 🦉and couldn't notice him properly,the police🚓  came in and they checked the rooms and doors the,in the terrace inside the tank there was a sack,we opened and saw it was TL,He was left unconscious, it was really much painful for us with these owls were they were like giant beast,and we were like catterpillar,The TL was injured the same owls would have tried eating him,the first aid was given.In the hospital we could notice the worker who was working in construction side with the annoying look,in the reception,he ran out as soon as the police spotted him,Now the only option was the old lady,she didn't utter a word.little later doctor 🏥 informed us that she was with injected Blebbistatin💉( drug which erases memory).So no hope with the old lady




1:20AM

@police station 


Kiara's parents asked me to go and take rest for sometime and they were ready to stay in police station,I resisted and I asked rupak uncle to fix the camera in the place where the renovation works was going on.In both the places and asked them to have a close look with activities of the people,

The only hope for now is the TL,We kept an eye on him until he opened his eyes,he started screaming which was impact of the injury 🤕,he opened up everything actually he was blackmailed by an engineer.The TL was middle aged person and recently got married so he was having bag 🛍️ of burdens,his wife started pesturing him for a new house,He wanted to do but his salary was insufficient for him,His Brother recommended some finance person who could help some way out,he agreed and met the person,was wild and a psycho too,he only offers 💰 money to the people who need to construct the house 🏡 but he makes a strong agreement that,we need to obey his rules.he gave comfortable discounts,yet very calculative and particular.



He was a big person but pretends like he is normal one,his business strategy was that he 

 he has link with all the engineers in and around,the engineers are his people.He distributes works to them,they will choose a people who was weak in background ie.status,and so that he can grab money easily,they create a mimic, the scene of construction and later they would kidnap them inject with the same Blebbistatin and make them slave.In the big project,he alters their whole apperance and they would appear like construction labourers or they would kill at one go.He has habit of gifting owl to the person's house and put up a scene of murder because he was affected mentally.TL was wise and he verified before,and came to know to the truth but before that.His family was kidnapped and kept in the ship,he has no other choice to rescue them ,the engineer asked him to somehow inject the medicine into KIARA 💉later his family will be released soon...

 

The questions now is what about KIARA? WHERE IS SHE NOW?DEAD? ALIVE? IF SO ALIVE WHAT WILL BE HER APPEARANCE? HOW WE ARE GONNA TRACE HER OUT? this was going tougher and tougher.....

THERE WAS A GUN SHOOT HEARD FROM THE OTHER CABIN.....I WENT INSIDE AND IT WAS....👀




Part_4


 The questions now is what about KIARA? WHERE IS SHE NOW?DEAD? ALIVE? IF SO ALIVE WHAT WILL BE HER APPEARANCE? HOW WE ARE GONNA TRACE HER OUT? this was going tougher and tougher.....

THERE WAS A GUN SHOOT HEARD FROM THE OTHER CABIN.....I WENT INSIDE AND IT WAS....👀 







The old lady,she opened her eyes and was trying to escape from the police and she had a gun too.Police inorder to escape,shot the gun,she was taken hospital.Mean while we called all the workers from the renovation team for verification.We also had heavy thunder storm that day,it was raining I got choked and drank some blacktea in the cafeteria near the office,the parking was blocked the lift was closed I closely observed the door and the office.felt something fishy,there was knock of door after every few seconds,I made a call to rupak uncle it was switched off,for the past one week.I thought he was having some official work as he informed that he was out of station.I Called the police 'they couldn't respond,I saw her Vehicle in the parking,and asked myself why haven't the police notice this vehicle to take from here?I went near the parking area, I opened the lift which was frequently knocking, situated in the ground floor,I opened the door,I saw a young girl she was little dark,partially tired her eyes went red,she was half asleep,the hair was cut,she gave a shabby look,it seemed liked she had done more work beyond her capacity,she was hiding& drowsy.

She was scared to even look at me,she showed the construction building & pointed her finger, towards the renovation work,she fainted,police took her for observation.As it was raining vigoursly I took shelter under the renovation work,as it was half built I went Inside I spotted a tunnel,there was no one I was alone I went deeper and deeper it lead me to the place where I could see large number of people digging down and down they were trying to extract the golden treasure which was belonging to the government,I saw the black hat person standing over and commanding everyone,He was holding mic and dictating all, people' were treated like slaves,I saw a hut,with irregular set up,may be the relaxation room for all the workers,I saw many people lying down out of thirst,crying hardly for water,yes I saw her, I saw KIARA she was dead alive,her condition was tough,she couldn't breathe but was conscious,she signalled me to hide somewhere under the dusty couch, pointing the black hat person will kill me,If I get caught.I couldn't call police because signals were hacked inside the tunnel.she was in thirst,I was happy that she was not injected with Blebbistatin 💉.she was grew dark,dull but one thing encouraged me was I saw KIARA,she even recognised me,I stayed there the whole night,rain didn't stop it's work,I was keenly watching to escape from the place and try calling police,There was huge bang on the tunnel,The black hat person started checking everyone he got doubt,he identified that someone had entered his area,I had knife blunt knife, which I usually carry for my privacy,I was breathing harder and harder,my heart beat boomed back and forth.He pointed KIARA,she was screaming,he had his injection on one hand and other hand he held her tight with the gun.One wonder was there was no other persons for body guard,he was all alone and I came out to rescue her,I showed the blunt knife,the workers too had taken it out and showed it to me,I was surprised of their actions.they were trained in such manner, they are equipped to obey all the instructions given by the master.Yes the police at the right time,came there they started to climb on the jeep with the knife,they gave multiple gunshot on the wall and they remained silent,the black hat person didn't open his mask, until KIARA went and opened.he was shot by the police,she was in a great shock,she haven't expected it was RUPAK UNCLE,I stood dumbstruck he accompanied me all the way and kept watching my activities,I shared my every step,later the TL said that he was tortured much, RUPAK uncle's family supports him he has completed archeology and his son is a anesthetic doctor,who have planned and did this to her out of greedyness.They were money minded.






KIARA'S WORDS BEFORE GETTING ADMITTED IN HOSPITAL


12/03/I 2005

@2:00 AM

TINTOM HOSPITAL



"I had a dream to built a huge home for my family.I started saving money from my childhood,by now I had achieved a secured job I thought of completing my dream,I went to bank for getting a loan,I saw RUPAK uncle & told my plan about my dream house to him,he said he will help me out,I submitted my documents and did full transaction to his account.The first'2 months were going well he showed all his friend's activities,He said the engineer was his mate.



 Few days later I had quarrel with the TL. suddenly I got fainted I woke up here in the dark I was made to dig dig And dig all day,I thought his friend would have done this,but never lose trust on him this 80 days I worked hard. I was escaped narrowly from getting injected I behaved like I got injected.I was planning to get away but couldn't.Now I don't want my money back I want my old me back.She said this torch light of mine was her best mentor which spread spotlight during her darkness"



She closed her eyes,and went to sleep,she gave me the torch light meanwhile every thing was sort out now, later RUPAK uncle's son gave her money back to me.Police arrested their family.



An year after...

12/03/2006

@11:20pm


At my place I shouted... screamed KIARA we are leaving India,we both got selected for NATIONAL LEVEL GYMNASTICS EVENT.Her parents and my parents are accompanying us to LONDON.she even got her transferred to London.and I had to apply for it.



The special surprise....🎁

20/12/2006

@12:00 AM


I Know I had planned to this earlier we stepped out of the airport, the taxi took to a place and the driver said to her,Mam this is your new house,KIARA was Puzzled her parents were greeting her into her new home,she was not knowing what was happening.I took her money and secretly constructed her dream house.She was rather happy and hugged me tightly,she had no words to say,it was her Birthday and I presented the torch light 🔦,I held her more closer and whispered into her ears Happy Birthday dear🍭.....







The torch 🔦 light ends here.....






                                        - With love❣️

                              MahimaaSaravanan 💌







                                                  

                                                             

Comments

  1. Thrilling
    And waiting for the conclusion..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for the end since so long... It's was great ... Keep up the good work Vens

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My school bag🎒

The dim🕯️

My heaven🌼