GREY ROOM ๐ŸŒ‘

Part-1
 Grey room

That was a crack of dawn,I struggled to open my eyes,my mom was shouting Jinn time up, you have school beta.She again started with adding more rudeness,I'm Jinn of 12 long old years,haaha!I imagine myself Getting older all time, thinking about my grand old age,and worrying about it.Whenever I see my grandpa coughing wildly.I think about my state of old age.
I got ready asusal.My daddy drop me to school each morning and which I hate the most,because I have bunch of friends who always go through bicycle,and  I'm not allowed.He was very particular about my safety.Hey "Jinn" I heard someone that was Rinshi and Vinsi twinning mates of mine standing with bluish bicycle accompanied with my bench mate Rijo,Riyaz,Vinay.We Make squad of six always.But I'm the one who stuck up with my parents and their rules.That was a day when we all had a real Jerk of Joy.When we heard the news of education trip to GRAPE INSTITUTE,for 10days that was a actually named as education trip,but we rename them as, *FOOL AND FUN*.We were much thriving for this,we Usually hear this from seniors  that,it is a very dangerous place,were it is situated inside a forest and even the Graveyard is nearby,Much curiously we gave a Hifi to my mates and the class started hooting.We were informed that we are getting ready within couple of days and we are going to have night'classes in the university.I pinched my fellow mates to pack up with all requirements,I stepped back I saw my senior,Rachel she saw me I passed the information to her,she stared at me for a long time her face turned redish and she whispered me carry binocular, camcorder and some safety pins which may help you out to survive In the grey room...I was puzzled....!? What was she saying....? 

Part-2

Rachel she saw me I passed the information to her,she stared at me for a long time her face turned redish and she whispered me carry binocular, camcorder and some safety pins which may help you out to survive In the grey room...I was puzzled....!? What was she saying....?

@10:14Am
Toliara
Madagascar

As I got puzzled I just wanted to escape from my place or else my mind needed a break.I packed my suitcase . My mom eagerly arranged every requirement. My grandpa was the only person who doesn't want me to reach Madagascar the spiny forest,though it was an educational trip he was unwilling.or bit scared or may be that was fear. But my dad supported me to convince him. Rinsi rang to me and asked me to wait near the old Bus stop. I was waving at my dad and mom. stepped in and I saw Vinsi and Rijo seated and Riyaz &Vinay welcomed me inside throwing some bunch of flowers may be that was grand welcome according to them adding some dried leaves on my face, every fellow friends cheered up me, I started hooting and everyone followed me.My professor stated as this is an educational trip. You may read and write and observe these are the mantras you should follow and not to go beyond this.That was his strict rule along with maintaining discipline and decoram. Rinsi was offering an apple pie and asked me about the senior. What was she addressing to you the previous day.oops! I forgot to bring my binocular and safety pins. She replied "binocular and safety pins but why?" Are you we going to hunt an animal in the forest or we are else the study of biological plants. Riyaz and Rijo shook head and supporting her as if they understood everything,The Bus stopped unexpectedly we jerked front and back, The driver got some breathing problem.We just ate some foods from tiffin box consisting of some egg noodles and ended with dry fruits.My fellow mates in the name of dance they were trying to tease everyone's facial expressions.Sudden break catched everyone's attention.Vinsi was half sleep she opened her eyes and we both raised from our seats. The co-ordinator hushed us.The driver was unable to take breath and he had giddiness and he fell down from the seat. It was half past eleven. We assembled down.There were no trace of light 
Our mam informed that we have to say tonight,in tent and we need to pitch that.We were struck in the middle of forest.Rinsi & Vinsi were amazed to stay tonight.But When the driver was laid in ambulance.He screamed not to go into the spiny forest.or may be he was signalling us we won't return back if we get in.Riyaz always cracked joke on nightmares,but Rijo was a person who would nodd for anything you say.Vinay always stood bold.Others were filled with enthusiasm to live in the tent ⛺.We were given wheat bread with some butterscotch fudge.We arranged ourselves in the shape of polygon not a exactly the circle enclosing the camp fire.Rinsi and Vinsi danced,Rijo played guiter, Riyaz Performed his mimicry.Vinay applied some powders on his face and peformed like joker in circus.Others were screaming and shouting out of Joy .The whole scene was stupendous.I was applauding them.We got a buzzer to doze off. Our co-ordinator miss.Jennifer was bit dull after a phone call.I went near and verified about the next day's plan.She wore a fearful expression, She send me to sleep.I Heard her murmur I'm alone and managing these people. And again she gotta a call she stood panic hearing the news......


To be continued.... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My school bag๐ŸŽ’

The dim๐Ÿ•ฏ️

My heaven๐ŸŒผ